If you wish to keep yourself and your students safe, or to teach remotely so you can support students who have moved away from your local area, this simple one hour course teaches you just the basics to get started. Add the A Little Help package if you would like some one on one mentorship to get this up and running quickly.
Take Your Yoga Teaching Online!
if you want to take your teaching online, this proven step by step system gets you up and running. With just an hour and a half of your time, you'll learn how to be your authentic self, presenting yourself professionally on camera.
In this lesson you'll get just the basics to get up and running quickly - without overwhelming you. There's even a downloadable checklist, which is free to everyone, that you can use to make sure you have everything you need to get started.
Preview the Course Now to Download Your FREE Checklist
This course teaches a proven 5 step system that helps you get started with Zoom. You'll learn how to:
- Set up a Zoom meeting
- Set up your phone or laptop (camera and microphone) and how to light your room,
- How help your students get online,
- How to set up your room so that you can teach effecitvely,
- How to prepare for your first videoconference call so that you can teach confidently, and
- How share the call recording
Before You Buy Lights or Camera
To deliver an excellent online trainingYou do not need any extra equipment - just your laptop, tablet, or phone -. However, there is some additional information about microphones and lights you can use.
The course includes a demo of how to position the laptop or cell phone, microphone testing, and lighting options.
Now with Extra Resources
I've as have spoken with yoga teachers needing help to get online, I've found there is some common information people are seeking. In addition to the main course, you'll receive:
- A swipe file with an email you can send out to your students to help them get on a Zoom call
- Zoom information such as how to purchase, how to schedule and join a meeting, how to record a meeting, and using meeting controls
- Recommended microphones
- Recommended lights
- Information about playing music
- What you need to know about insurance
Need More Help
If you need more assistance, I offer the A Little Help package where I mentor you one on one over 3 Zoom calls. This coaching package can be used to help you with your business in general, or we can use the time to make sure that you can use your own equipment to teach online.
What Yoga Teachers Are Saying